In order to finalize the cooperation the Agreement needs to be downloaded, filled in, signed and emailed to dedicated address: email@example.com. Please note the Polish version of the Agreement must be filled in.
We kindly remind that the date of signing the Agreement determines the cost of Entry fee for each MAH. We encourage you to familirized yourself with the Cover letter to the Agreement.
Instructions for completing the Agreement
1. For the entities residing in Poland the Agreement must be filled in Polish, for the entities residing outside Poland the Agreement must be fill in English and voluntary in Polish.
2. To sign the Agreement the KOWAL Foundation is open to use OBP model presented by EMVO. It means that one of the MAH within the same capital group can sign the Agreement and enumerate (in the Appendix 2) all the MAHs on whose behalf the entry and annual fees will be paid. This solution is voluntary.
3. In order to sign the Agreement, it is obligatory to present a legally documented title to sign/power of attorney for the person signing the contract on behalf of MAH.
4. The completed and signed contract along with document confirming title to sign/power of attorney should be scanned and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. After signing the contract by the KOWAL Foundation, the contract will be sent to the email address of the contact person provided in the Agreement.
6. No earlier than after 30 days from signing the Agreement by the Foundation, invoices for the entry fees will be issued and sent to the email address provided in the Agreement. The amount of the entry fee depends on the date of delivery of the Agreement signed by MAH to the Foundation.
7. Invoices for the building and maintenance of PLMVS will be issued with a 30-day payment period.
8. In case of additional quarries please send us an e-mail: email@example.com.
The KOWAL Foundation informs that the obligation to finance the construction and management of the PLMVS system rests with the MAHs, which is reflected in the provisions of the Agreement on financing PLMVS. This fact has recently been additionaly confirmed in the communicatio addressed by the European Commission and the European Medicines Agency to the MAHs and National Competent Authorities:https://ec.europa.eu/health/sites/health/files/files/falsified_medicines/2018_letterstakeholders_safetyfeatures_en. pdf
The Agreement on financing PLMVS concluded between the entity representing MAHs listed in Appendix NO. 2 and KOWAL Foundation determines the payer of VAT invoices acting on behalf of MAHs listed therin. Therefore, VAT invoices to the Agreement are issued only to an entity that is a party to the Agreement on financing PLMVS.